1. Insulting men in celebration of women’s day is not congruent with the definition of equality.
2. Common sense is important and so is math.
3. Social media bandwagoning can be a first class ticket to an emotionally driven black hole of ignorance.
4. People change their minds as they develop and learn. Attacking that aspect of maturation is attacking growth and progression.
5. Hurting people hurt people. These same people may be more susceptible to the convoluted manipulative rhetoric of entertainment news.
6. I wish everyone would read several sources of opposing views before pressing the share button. Collectively, it would make finding the truth much more efficient.
7. There are grey areas, but that doesn’t mean there are not moral values. There is intrinsic good and evil. Life is about figuring out what that even means.
– Tavia Rahki