1: Throw your zucchini noodles in a pan on medium heat with a teaspoon of coconut oil!
2: Mush together half a green avocado with vegan mozzarella shreds and nutritional yeast in a small bowl
3. Season your zucchini pasta with vegetable seasoning, salt, pepper and Siracha (also add a but more nutritional yeast for flavor)
4. After cooking the past for 10-15 minutes (texture to you preference), mix in the mush of avocado sauce and it’s ready to eat!
1. Mix together 1/4 cup of chia seeds and 1 1/4 cups of chocolate almond milk, tbsp of agave nectar, palmful of goji, pinch of coconut shreds and cinnamon and sugar (preference)
2. Refrigerate at least four hours !!!
3. before eating add whatever toppings you like…I added udis gluten free vanilla granola, enjoy life mega chocolate chunk chips, coconut shreds and goji berries
4. Eat up
Yes,yes I did try to combine avocado and mango into one word.
I did so in honor of one of my favorite unlikely combinations.
Super easy meal!
– bean burger (of your choice ofcourse!)
– Annie’s papaya poppy seed dressing
– kale and spinach (or your choice of leafy goodness)
1.Cube avocado and mango while cooking your bean burger (below this there is a photo of the kind of burger I used)
2. Drizzled desired amount of dressing over the avocadango mixture and add your burger (broken into whatever sized pieces you want) and then mix together
3. Dump the mixture on top of your leafy greens and then eat the mess
takes less than ten minutes!
(I actually a have a recipe for black bean and tempeh burgers I make from scratch when I have time. Hopefully I will be posting that recipe soon!)
Ze stuff ja needs:
•crust (to your preference)- mine was a gluten free vegan pre made crust I found at whole foods
• spinach and artichoke hummus as the pizza sauce
• covered in vegan cheese shreds
• sun dried tomatoes
• red onion
• nutritional yeast sprinkled on top!
(For more cheese flavor)
Preheat oven to 375 and bake 8-10 minutes
Being vegan in college can be tough because I am usually in a time crunch. Breakfast like this only takes ten minutes 🙂 I can’t wait until I have a big kitchen to myself without a bunch of classes to worry about so I can cook from scratch and use my kitchen as a food lab!!!!!
Simply toast the waffles and have at it! get creative.
Chai to almond milk ratio is to your preference! I like half and half and I add the tea bags in together with it before heating (Microwave or stove top) yay!